Popular Posts

Monday, January 17, 2011

Wacky World of Winter Sports

ANNOUNCER: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the latest edition of Wacky World of Winter Sports, where kids are in charge. This week, we feature several sports created by kids, including “crazy School Lunch Hockey,” and “Textbook Ice Skating.” Let's meet our first competitor.



INTERVIEWER: Kim is a champion crazy School Lunch Hockey player. Tell us, Kim, how did you get into this specialized kind of hockey?



Kim: Well, I always hated school lunches. They are so insane, fantastic, and wonderful. One cold winter day, I was so sick of mad meatloaf, I took my lunch outside and whacked it across the play yard to see how far it would go. It went far! My friends murdered, so we decided to make a new game.



INTERVIEWER: Thank you, Kim. Next we have Kim Tak soo, who is a champion Textbook Ice Skater. How did you get started with Textbook Ice Skating?



Kim Tak soo: I have been Textbook Ice Skating since I was 7. One day, when I was walking home, I quickly dropped my school books on the ice, stepped on them happily, and slid. But since I am good at ice skating, I just rode across the ice. It was fun, so I decided to make a sport of it. I find that P.E. books work the best.



ANNOUNCER: Thank you for that cool interview. Well, there you have it, folks. Two bad new sports in this Wacky World of Winter Sports. Until next week, I'm Harry Potter .


No comments:

Post a Comment