Popular Posts

Monday, January 24, 2011

Ode To My iPod

Dear iPod.

You had been injured by me for lomg time. I dropped you much time and throw you at the bed. I was bad. You might have been stressful and angry to me. I am really sorry. However, from now on you don't have to worry about your injury. I will not throw you and drop any more. I will take care of you more and more.You make me more proud and you teach me how to take care of the thing. Also you are special to me because I am the one who has you and you help me for studying. You entertain me. You are really helpful. You were like pizza to me when I bought you. When my friends have you I didn't have you so I was kind of sad however, when I saw you, you were like water in desert. When I went to buy you, you were saying like "Kevin, pleasebuy me. I can rescue you. You might be happy if you buy me." I was really happy to see you and when I own you I was like bird. I am really lucky and I am happy to own you. You are the one of the best things I got right now. Now you are the one that it is latest thing that has came out because you are iPod 4G and some people envy me. When I came here without you, I was kind of boring and sad because there was nothing to do. So when I went to home, I brought you and you were really awesome. You helped me to research and entertain me with various things like application. I was kind of lucky that time because my mom allowed me to bring you to this camp. Any way you are the one of the cool thing s which I have.

1 comment:

  1. your so lucky!!! I want to have a ipod!! well I think I need a cellphone first!

    ReplyDelete