Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First, Second, Third Person Essay- GLPS LIFE

 First Person
  I woke really late today. Fortunately, today was Sunday so there were no classes. I woke up 8:34 AM and my roommates were cleaning. They said that the PA came but he didn't see me. So I woke up and started to clean my desk and my room. Surprisingly, when PA came to our room he said that we cleaned very well and he gave us green card! I was really happy and I was hungry. My friends gave me some snacks and we went out. It was snowing and we played snow fight. It was fun and we took shower when we came back.

Second Person
  You woke really late today. Fortunately, today was Sunday. So there were no classes. You woke up at 8:34 AM and your roommates were cleaning. They said the PA came but he didn't see you. So you woke up and clean your desk and your room. Surprisingly, when PA came to your room he said that you cleaned well and he gave you green card. You were really happy and you were very hungry. Your friend gave you snacks and you went out. It was snowing and you played snow fight. It was fun and you took shower when you came back.
Third Person
  He woke up really late today. Fortunately, today was Sunday. So there were no classes. his woke up at 8:34 AM and his roommates were cleaning. They said the PA came but he didn't see him. So he woke up and clean his desk and his room. Surprisingly, when PA came to his room he said that he cleaned well and he gave him green card. He was really happy and you were very hungry. His friend gave him snacks and he went out. It was snowing and he played snow fight. It was fun and he took shower when he came back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment